- Company Profile
- Exporting Your Pet
- Import Your Pet To UK
- Boarding & Quarantine Kennels
- Our Vets
- Sky Kennels
- What You Say About Us
- Woofs Day Care & Spa
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Additional Services
Export Your Pet To Australia
Air Pets dedicated service helps families and International Removal / Global Mobility companies relocate pets to Australia. We'll hold your hand from start to finish and deal with problems or delays that can arise. We're here to help
Airpets is a preferred supplier to British Airways – Qantas – Air New Zealand
Optional Pet Export Services to suit your individual needs include:
- Collection from anywhere in the UK in modern air conditioned vehicle
- Boarding for cats & dogs in 5* kennels & cattery for as long as necessary
- Organise quarantine reservation and import permit for Sydney, Melbourne or Perth
- Organise direct flight from Heathrow and book veterinary check on departure
- Either all veterinary work, blood tests, tick & tape worm treatments by our vet who visits daily from Runneymede Veterinary Practice or we'll take you step by step through the procedure along with your own vet. We work daily with the vets who check and sign off the documents and animals at Heathrow at point of departure.
- DEFRA Export Health Certificate
- Delivery to the flight in just 5 minutes to Heathrow Cargo Centre
- Air kennels, which meet current IATA specification, manufactured in our own workshop. Air freight is calculated on the volume of the air kennel and IATA regulations ensure pets have room to stand, turn around and lie down. Our air kennels are made to measure ensuring comfort to the pets and saving on unnecessary expensive air freight charges.
- Australian quarantine kennels are well run. The staff there will help with booking onward flights to Brisbane and Adelaide.
Airpets customers are assigned their own pet travel consultant who will apply for the import permit / reserve quarantine space in Australia, provide the forms for all veterinary requirements and guide you through each stage of the process. So no matter where you live in the UK we will hold your hand from start to finish
- All pets should be up to date with their annual vaccinations/kennel cough at least 14 days before departure
- From 1st January 2012, cats and dogs from the UK, Malta, Republic of Ireland and Sweden will be required to have a rabies vaccination and rabies titre test prior to entry in Australia.
- We strongly suggest checking the requirements on the import permit as they can change periodically
If you'd like a quotation on exporting your pet out of the UK, please use our export quote form.
If you'd prefer to chat to one of us about your pet(s) and gain an approximate idea of cost please call 00 44 (0) 1753 685571
Walks, visits, treats and photo updates; the very best extra personal care for your dog or cat in Australian quarantine. Guardian Angels provide professional House Sitting, Pet Home Boarding, Cat Feeding and Dog Walker services using fully insured police checked Pet Sitters. Preferred by most dogs and owners. Animals at Home Franchisee's have local host families which will take your dog into their home and care for him or her while you are away on Holiday or business.